Home Forums Prayers for Blessings Prayers for Financial Blessings – Declaration

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jason D’Ambrosio 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Declare this over your life

Father God, I thank You that You will supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory through Christ Jesus. I do not accept lack and poverty in my life. I come against every hinderance to my finances in the name of Jesus and bind any stumbling block to financial gain. Lord, give me the wisdom to make good decisions. Help me to be a good steward of the earthly treasures you have granted me. I declare the abundance of the Kingdom of God over my life. I cancel and repent of every worry and doubt that I have about my financial status. Fill me with Your Peace knowing that all things are possible. New opportunities will present themselves in my life and I will listen and trust the voice of God. I decree supernatural debt release. There will be a time where I am not in debt and achieve financial freedom. Let financial prosperity be my portion and I will honor You, God, with my resources. Lord I know that when I pray you hear me. Let my financial breakthrough be a testimony to You operating in my life. I speak this in the Name of Jesus!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.